Britain's Tesco joins refillable revolution with in-store trial
UK promises to crackdown on greenwashing companies
Michelman's coatings receive multiple awards
Emerging Brand Debuts First 100% Recyclable Ice Cream Carton
Heinz to remove plastic from multipacks in UK supermarkets
Crunchy cheesy baby potatoes
- 400g new baby potatoes
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 3 tbsp Parmesan
- Pinch of salt, black pepper and oregano
- Fresh Rosemary
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- Start by boiling your potatoes for 20-30min.
- Put your potatoes on a tray and mash them with a cup
- Spread the oil, spices, rosemary and cheese evenly.
- Bake at 180C for 20 mins and rotate the tray for even cooking.
- Bake at 180C for 7-10 mins more.
- Enjoy with a side of anything!