Plastic Packaging Tax- are companies ready for it?
Mars Wrigley to make new Maltesers box with cardboard
Government to ban single-use plastic plates & cutlery in the UK
We are the world, we are the children!
Peanut Butter Chocolate Granola for your breakfast!
- 150g rolled oats
- 25g cacao powder
- 50g peanut butter (preferably smooth)
- 40g honey
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Pinch of salt
- Chocolate chips (measured with the soul)
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Mix the dry ingredients and chocolate chips together.
- Add your wet ingredients, mix well until everything is coated.
- Flatten the mixture on a baking sheet and bake for 15min at 175°C.
- Remove and flip the tray and bake for another 6min.
- Let it cool completely for 30min+ and bake into delicious clusters.
- Please try not to use plastic cutlery, it’s really bad for the planet.