envoNEWS | May 2021
Written by envoPAP team
8th February 2022
1 minute read
913,000 Trees & Counting
On 17 May 2021, we celebrated our 6th anniversary, which was dedicated to all the trees we have saved and the ones we are yet to
From creating a process that saves trees to working with organizations to help plant them, it’s quite obvious that we love trees.
Finalist: Sustainability Awards
We are thrilled to announce that we have been nominated as a finalist in the world’s most prestigious sustainable packaging innovation competition! It feels great when our hard work is recognised and it feels equally great when other pro-planet companies achieve success. We want to take this opportunity to celebrate ALL the innovations, as we continue on our mission to deliver a better planet for our future generations.
EnvoPAP eyes growth with agro-fibres
Our CEO, Kaushal spoke to Waqas Qureshi from Packaging News about how the growth of e-commerce is creating a huge environmental impact and how our products are creating value from agro-waste to offer a more sustainable alternative to traditional wood fibre-based paper.
Read the article here or click the image above.
envoPAP x Co-Forest UK
It's no secret that trees are at the heart of our company, which is why we are so happy to be a part of this journey of planting approximately 10,000 broadleaf native woodland species withCo-Forest UK! To us, this is only the beginning of creating space for wildlife and carbon sequestration.
envoPAP x TreeApp
Our mission isn’t just about saving trees from being chopped down, it’s about planting them as well! In collaboration with TreeApp, we have now planted a total of 950 trees in 11 countries around the world. We are also pledging to plant 100 trees every month with The TreeApp team.
Go to thetreeapp.org and plant yours today!
We are so happy to welcome The Democratic Republic of Congo as a new market carrying our envoOFFSET Paper!
A few things from us.
6 Years of envoPAP
At envoPAP our customers are part of the envoFAMILY where each one is dedicated to bring a change for a better future. We would like to thank each one of you for your support in creating a sustainable world!
- No relief: Global container shortage likely to last until 2022
- Pulp price increase
- Forests and Decarbonization – Roles of Natural and Planted Forests
- EcoCart gives consumers and shippers the opportunity to purchase carbon offsets at checkout
To listen 🎧:
- What Sustainability Means for the Packaging Sector and the Planet ft. envoPAP CEO, Kaushal Shah
- How Amazon Workers Got Serious About Climate
- Are Electric Cars Really Better for the Climate?
- Circular business models: Making the economics work
To Watch 🎥:
Updates on the latest in packaging news from around the world.
envoNEWS | Africa | March
- How Rwanda’s Young Innovators Are Building A Circular Economy
- European, African leaders seek a new deal for Africa
- Africa Essential for Sustainable Development & Poverty Reduction
- Africa: Set to become a Global Hub for AgriTech
envoNEWS | Asia | March
- Tackling Asia’s plastic pollution problem
- J.P. Morgan Asset Management names lead Asia Pacific sustainable investing strategist
- How Asia is catching up in the global sustainability race
- Grassroots zero-waste initiatives fuel sustainability movement in Asia Pacific
envoNEWS | Europe | March
- Changes in Europe provide a sustainability blueprint for the world
- Europe could create millions of jobs with digital and sustainability push
- European operators target phone sustainability
- EU Green Week: Food packaging is an essential part of achieving Europe’s Green Deal ambition
envoNEWS | Middle East | March