Quality policy statement
envoPAP’s mission is to make sustainable products which do not harm the planet. We have always been committed to meeting the highest standards of verified social and environmental performance, public transparency and legal accountability to balance profit and purpose. That is why we are a certified B Corporation.
We have developed a Quality policy, and our aims within that plan are:
envoPAP LTD is committed to
- Meeting and exceeding, whenever possible, the Clients’ needs and expectations
- To comply and abide by relevant legislation, regulation and other requirements relating to our industry
- To ensure the Company’s objectives for continual improvement and commitment to Quality are maintained at all times, by setting SMARTER objectives to maximize our strengths and minimize risk.
- Continuing improvement of our performance and of the IMS performance, to ensure we remain profitable and the preferred supplier of our clients
- Committed to a training policy that ensures all personnel have the necessary competence and training to perform their duties.
- To ensure that suppliers and contractors have a good understanding of our policy and assist them in developing appropriate systems with a responsible approach to environmental issues.
- Ensure that this Policy is communicated and understood throughout the organisation, including our subcontractors.
All the components that together make up our Management System are regularly reviewed to ensure they are appropriate, understood and most of all the system continually improves and we exceed our customers’ expectations.