Environmental policy statement
At envoPAP Ltd, we believe in embracing sustainability at the core of our business with a commitment towards eco-friendly paper and packaging solutions and ethical production across our range.
We challenge conventional paper every day to innovate beyond tree paper for a sustainable future. Emblematic of the "take, make, dispose" world we live in, envoPAP tries to create a circular materials solution that proves the ability to create high quality innovations using waste materials.
We are fully committed to minimizing our impact on the environment and promote positive change.
envoPAP LTD is committed to
- Reduce the environmental impact of our activities, holistically, following a life-cycle approach.
- Comply and abide by the applicable legislation, regulations and other requirements relating to our industry, product and environmental aspects.
- Minimize our inputs of resources, use clean energy in our processes and source the raw materials to achieve a true circular economy.
- Abide by the principles of sustainable development when conducting administrative, commercial, and social activities, by the procurement of materials from local sustainable sources.
- Define and communicate these environmental responsibilities at all levels within the organisation, to our subcontractors and main suppliers through appropriate training and awareness tools.
- Ensure that suppliers and contractors have a good understanding of our policy and assist them in developing appropriate systems with a responsible approach to environmental issues.
- Regularly communicate, co-operate and respond to the views of interested parties, including customers, local communities and the general public, on environmental issues.
- Strive to continually improve our overall environmental performance and the performance of our management system.