I hope you’re having a great day! envoPAP is proud to present it’s revamped newsletter, designed to keep you informed about key industrial developments and in touch with the envoFAMILY.
Plastic Packaging Tax- are companies ready for it?
The tax charges producers & importers £200 per ton if their plastic packaging doesn’t include at least 30% recycled content.
Mars Wrigley to make new Maltesers box with cardboard
Mars Wrigley UK has announced the removal of black PE liner from Maltesers boxes, which shall see 82 tons of plastic eliminated yearly.
Government to ban single-use plastic plates & cutlery in the UK
A public consultation will launch in the autumn & the ban could be in place in a couple of years, to reduce the plastic polluting the planet.
We are the world, we are the children!
As a 15 year old, I believe that we should not have to imagine what it would be like to live in a better world, but rather we live in it.
Peanut Butter Chocolate Granola for your breakfast!
- 150g rolled oats
- 25g cacao powder
- 50g peanut butter (preferably smooth)
- 40g honey
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Pinch of salt
- Chocolate chips (measured with the soul)
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Mix the dry ingredients and chocolate chips together.
- Add your wet ingredients, mix well until everything is coated.
- Flatten the mixture on a baking sheet and bake for 15min at 175°C.
- Remove and flip the tray and bake for another 6min.
- Let it cool completely for 30min+ and bake into delicious clusters.
- Please try not to use plastic cutlery, it’s really bad for the planet.